Transformation of business entities
Team of auditors, tax advisors, property valuers and lawyers have a wealth of experience in conducting our Clients through the difficult process of planned transformations related to their business.
The transformation process usually involves a change in the legal form of the business. We advise and assist, as well as prepare the necessary documents required by the Commercial Companies Code, including a transformation plan in the following cases:
- Transformation of a partnership into a capital company;
- Transformation of a capital company into a partnership (eg. limited partnership or general partnership);
- Transformation of a capital company into another capital company;
- Transformation of a partnership into another partnership;
- Transformation of an entrepreneur leading a one-person business into a capital company;
At different stages of the company's development, it may be necessary to divide or merge with another entity or entities. The provisions of the Commercial Companies Code require for such operations to prepare a transformation plan to be drawn up at the planning stage of the following:
- Merger of capital companies;
- Merger of partnerships;
- Division of companies;
- Separation of the organized part of the enterprise.
In addition to the transformation operations described in the Commercial Companies Code, we may also help you with other transactions, including a change of an entrepreneur leading a one-person business into a limited partnership.